OBD2 Head Up Display (HUD)
Head Up Display (HUD):
WellRayTech's HUD with 5.5 inch high-definition display, multi-color screen design, so that it's easy for reading. Easy installation with OBDII plug. It can show speed, rpm, water temperature, voltage, instant fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, shift reminders, low voltage warning, high water temp warning, over-speed warning, engine failure warning, and so on. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, to let you have a comfortable and safety driving.
(1) Plug into OBDII or EUOBD capable vehicle.
(2) 5.5 inch color display; multi color design makes the screen easier to read.
(3) Design by nanotechnology to eliminate unwanted reflections making the information clear to read.
(4) Display information includes speed, engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminder, fatigued driver reminder, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, and can switch Kilometre and mile.
(5) Auto power on and off with the vehicle.
(6) Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode.
(7) HUD Size: 125x75x15mm
(8) HUD weight: 110g
(9) Package: HUDX1, OBD cableX1, Non-slip matX1, Reflection filmX1, English manualX1
HUD Display Information:
(1) Light Sensors: induction of external light intensity, automatically adjust the HUD brightness to adapt to the environment.
(2) Rotation Speed: displays the engine speed status, and the bright scale represents the speed reached.
(3) Alarm Icon: shift reminders, over speed warning, engine failure, fatigue driving icon, buzzer.
(4) Speed: digital display for car speed.
(5) Rotation Speed Unit: the engine speed, 1000 revolution per minute.
(6) Unit Mark: KM / H-kilometer, MPH-mile, KM / H-speed unit, RPM-revolution per minutes.
(7) Water Temperature: display the car's tank/water temperature.
(8) Alarm Icon: water temperature, voltage, speed.
(9) Unit Mark: ° C -Centigrade, ° F - Fahrenheit, KM-Kilometer, V - Voltage, M - miles.
(10) Multi-function Display: voltage, mileage, water temperature.
(11) Fuel Consumption Unit Mark: L / 100 KM :100 km fuel consumption, L / H: transient fuel consumption.
(12) Fuel Consumption Display: 100 km average fuel consumption, transient fuel consumption display.
(13) Fuel Consumption Mark: Automotive fuel mark.